Category: Other applications
Created on Wednesday, 20 July 2011 21:08
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 June 2012 18:11
SOME OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Welding machines.
- Laser machines.
- Communication systems that have no time delay, for interplanetary use.
- Windows and doors that have no tangible material and are controlled just by magnetic field strength.
- Systems like the ships of today that can float above the sea, where the weight of the cargo is irrelevant.
- Pneumatic machines that will dig and bore holes without a drill head.
- Fork lifts without limitation of weight or height for building skyscrapers.
- Flying craft that do not need landing strips, as the systems using these reactors always hover and lift vertically. Small airports with no noise problem.
- Buildings that can resist earthquakes without damage to their foundations or structure, as they can be built on a levitated floor separated by a few millimeters from the ground beneath, using the antigravity effect of the reactor.
- Infrared heating.
- Refrigeration and cooling systems.
- Colonization systems for outer space, where the system will create gravity, current, heating, oxygen and a protective atmosphere, all in one integrated system.
- New types of spherical satellite for communication.